We gladly accept your donations! Currently, your deduction is not tax deductible, since we do not have non-profit status. We are working to achieve non-profit status in the near future. Your donations will help us get the word out about the potential hazards of lead and metals contamination at outdoor shooting ranges. Please contribute securely using our PayPal “Donate” button.
Your generous contributions will go to one of the many projects we are undertaking:
- Educating and informing the public, government agencies, and gun enthusiasts about the potential hazards of lead and metals contamination of soil and groundwater at outdoor shooting ranges. This education includes encouraging outdoor shooting ranges to voluntarily institute EPA Best Management Practices for Lead at Outdoor Shooting Ranges.
- Encouraging comprehensive lead and metals recycling at outdoor shooting ranges.
- Informing outdoor shooting ranges of the environmentally friendly options available for use to collect lead shot.
- Collecting data that can be used to determine potential hazards of lead and metals at outdoor shooting ranges.
- Work with the EPA and other environmental government agencies to develop comprehensive regulations for lead and metals at outdoor shooting ranges.
- And much more!
Your contributions in any amount are greatly appreciated. Thank you!